2009-12-18

Friday Lynx - 2009.12.18

It's been a while since my last lynx post (or any post, for that matter), so I have several:

  • First, a not-quite-new, but still kick-donkey technology I would love to see more of.
  • One of the Mere Comments contributors linked to this in response to a particularly banal bit of political idiocy. I plan to pull this out and use it whenever appropriate.
  • I have never made it more than 30 minutes through Napoleon Dynamite, but here is some interesting footage about real-life ligers. That is a really big cat. One of the cool things in this clip is that the zoologist explains why ligers are so big.
  • Finally, to wrap things up on a narcissistic note, I'm finally on Twitter. I make no warranties as to how often or for how long I will be posting on Twitter, but there you go. Follow at your own risk.

No comments: